Thursday, February 18, 2016

AmyUNTOLD Fantasies II. week is halfway through!..

...and tonight sees the next, the 4th page of my next, ongoing comic on my Patreon page! Please consider supporting me so i can make them faster!

  But become a Patron only if you understand that while still being on the lower end on financial support, my performance can be somewhat shakey, which results in fewer material uploaded (but never worse quality!).

  This week 7 pages get up to my Patreon on a day by day basis of this comic, and soon you'll get an other week with daily uploads, but after that i'm going to have to set a funding goal, which needs to be met in order for me to continue.

  It will probably be around a hundred bucks, still unsure. Unless the rather unlikely event comes, that we reach the goal before it is even announced, i'm going to use the wait to further perfect the still sketchy pages of Fantasies II., and of course to further develop the main story AmyUNTOLD "Super Couple", so it can be started online soon as well!


  A working schedule is clearing up in my head how thing's are going to work around the TCprod Patreon when it gets somewhat more mainstream:

-  The first week of each month will be sketching and sketch coloring week, when i'm going to do my best to create new sketches & finish up as many of the public favorites as funding let's me.

-  The second and third weeks of each month will be "Ongoing comic #1" & "Ongoing comic #2" daily upload time. Low on funding i'm afraid i'm gonna have to attend to other things every second days, if i see great support (both as new Patrons showing up frequently  & intense stable verbal highfiving from you all) i'm gonna try to do the uninterrupted daily thing. Please understand, doing my thing on a daily basis is killer, i really need your support.

-  The last week low on funding is my week off (at least from visible activity, that doesn't necessarily mean everything comes to a halt that week in the background), with high support... sculptures maybe, anyone?


  I hope you like Fantasies II. so far, i sure have put all my heart into it, spread the word around, every bit of help... well, helps! :D


TC




No comments:

Post a Comment